Saturday, January 17, 2015

Character Research "Revise"


I looked at more characters some suggested to me I looked a samurai jack, Esmeralda, Norgaimi.


Some Artist
Esmeralda - Jean Gillmore
 

She fits the gypsy/nomadic feel i was going for with my character. Looking in to longer hair or pin up styles of hair during the medieval times. The gracefulness of her clothing is important for it allows for freedom of movement. 



Samurai Jack - Dexter Smith
http://dexter-smith.blogspot.com/



Samurai Jack was a nomadic character with one goal in mind to defeat the evil that spread about his homeland. Look into giving my character a more purposeful goal that fits within her world. Also pay attention to the use of line in his clothing and weapon design. 

Ps. 
I don't own any of these characters or pictures they came from Living Lines Library 

No comments:

Post a Comment